Friday, March 9, 2012

How expensive is Johnny Rockets?

I live in Maine and I saw recently that they are putting in two Johnny Rocket's. 1 is in a sort of ritzy shopping area, like it will be a restaurant and the other is in the food court at the mall. I have never been to this restaurant before, so how expensive is it? Is the quality better than a burger from McDonalds or Burger King?How expensive is Johnny Rockets?
from epinions:

My banana split shake was a good price at $3.49.

The grilled chicken sandwich was $4.99. That would have been fine if the fries had been included, but a separate charge of $1.79 for a few fries. The total being, with tax, $10.88 and $13 with tip.



Now that's a lot when I could have had my shake, Len his chili for $2.89, and we would have come out happy.



At the bottom of the check there was a 1-800 number, to do a survey, for a free hamburger on your next visit. When I got home I called and answered honestly. There was also time to leave comments. I certainly did.
the quality of the burger is great compared to mcdonalds/bk. they use amazing cheese and you never leave wanting more- usually because you're stuffed to the brim. As for prices, its not so bad, and I guess 6 dollars for a milkshake sounds like its a lot, but you get a LOT of it. They give you a tall glass and then hand you the leftovers that didnt fit inside the glass!



i say its worth it, its definitely not the BEST you can go to for those prices, but its the best chain! (well, after in n 'out)How expensive is Johnny Rockets?
It's very expensive for a fast food type burger joint. The average after taxes and tip is $10 to $12 a person. Their shake costs $6.
If you know anyone with an Entertainment book they usually have coupons in there. Check it out. I love Johnny's about once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment