Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fun computer games...? [Online games are acceptable, but not what I'm looking for, really.]?

No roleplaying or puzzle games please. Unless the puzzle game has like some plot to it. And I'm talking like computer disc games. Nothing I have to pay for on a monthly/weekly/yearly basis. I know this sounds weird but I love food games. Like where you're a waitress or you have to put ingredients together to make something. xD Thanks!



PS - I have Diner Dash, Burger Shop, Sims 3 and Dragon Age (I know I said no role-playing but that game is sexy)Fun computer games...? [Online games are acceptable, but not what I'm looking for, really.]?
The Command and Conquer series (older ones suck, but anything from C%26amp;C: Red Alert 2 and beyond is good) - A strategy game that requires the player to control a base, attack enemies, and defend from them. There is skirmish games and then there is a storyline mode. The game is from a bird's eye view.



MYST - A game that requires a lot of thinking to solve puzzles. It has a very good story line. The graphics for the first one are not that great due to technical limitations back then.



Roller Coaster Tycoon series - Create a theme park and try to complete objectives such as certain number of guests in park by a certain time.
there are a ton of games that i can name but there is few games that you cant afford to miss!

like "Beat Hazard" to have fun with your favorite music

"Braid" have some puzzle but this game is like no other

"peggle deluxe" one of my fav's and soon one of your fav's

i know you said no role-playing but trying "World of Warcraft" might change some things (i suggest to start a private server just to test)

damn i have to go zombies are at my lawn in "Plants_vs._Zombies"Fun computer games...? [Online games are acceptable, but not what I'm looking for, really.]?
Graphic adventure games! I love them, lots of hours of fun and quite addictive. The early ones from LucasArts (Day of the tentacle, Monkey Island 1-4, Sam n Max) are really funny though the graffics are very low quality. Anyhow the newest ones aren't bad either (Monkey Island 4, but it's more trial and error, Black mirror, Myst...
I play this breeding game:



http://www.huntandjump.com/clickit.php?a鈥?/a>



Fun!
Transport Tycoon...

Sim City 1-4
chocolatier

pizza frenzy

tradewinds

hells kitchen
roller coaster tycoon 1, 2, %26amp; 3 they are all really fun!
try http://www.swfplay.co.uk/ thats the website i play games on most of the time.
  • happy wheels 2
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment