Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who wants a free club penguin account?

I am willing to give up my club penguin account if somebody knows where i can play some kind of free tycoon game like burger tycoon except with a shop.and not one you have to pay for and download.



If you give me the site i will email you the account name and password and it is 100% gauronteed.





On my account i have about 3 shirts 2 neck items, a belt,2 pets,shoes,1 face item,and 6 hats and i am not paying for a membership i got those items for free and they are rare.Who wants a free club penguin account?
SEND ME THE ACCOUNT AND ILL GIVE YOU MY PENGUIN!!!!!!!!
I have one DONT BAN IT!

User:Dorothyann72

Pass:clubbannana

Report Abuse

Who wants a free club penguin account?
thanks

Report Abuse


also i found a penguin thats a member just by guessing the password is the same as the name KEWL huh but im not gonna give it out cuz its already banned f0r 6 hours right now 4 no reason aybe sum1 was on it!! i saw the vip bacstage withg it on club penguin its nothing much tho they sold head phones and instruments only including a (TRUMPET)
go can go to y8.com and go to purchase and buy something like tht my email is sonicriders1234@yahoo.com plz plz plz give me this account thnx alot

No comments:

Post a Comment