Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How much hamburger meat do I need for 18 burgers?

We are going camping and I am doing the grocery shopping.



I need 18 burgers, medium size, how many lbs of meat do I need and how much will this cost... I don't need anything too fancy..



Thanks :)How much hamburger meat do I need for 18 burgers?
I would say about 4.5 pounds if you make 1/4 pound burgers. I would round up a little and just get 5 pounds, just in case. and it depends on how much meat is where you live. Here is it about 3.00 a pound or cheaper if its on sale. So about 15 dollars.
Two kilograms or four and a half pounds of ground beef. You can 'expand' the meat by mixing breadcrumbs with it.How much hamburger meat do I need for 18 burgers?
Around 7-8 pounds.

Price depends on what you get
Allow a quarter-pound or more of meat per burger. You will need at least 4 and a half pounds of ground meat. We can't tell you the price because we don't know where you live or what your stores charge.
26
You need five pounds. Make four burgers from each pound.
  • vance and hines
  • mr tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment