Friday, February 24, 2012

Is "eating on the move" really as vulgar and bad mannered as I think it is?

Oh for public transport free from the smell of chips and burgers and for shopping centres free of perpetual mastication! Or is it just my 55 years lumbering me with false memories of a more refined past?Is "eating on the move" really as vulgar and bad mannered as I think it is?
If you have plenty of free time sitting on your a** then yes! How is it bad manners to eat your lunch on your way back to work since you only have 20 minutes lunch break and the closest food shop is 10 minutes walk away?? Or you worked your a** off all day and want to grab some grub on your way home since you have over an hour train journey and you finish at 6? Starve yourself because of "bad manners" or just do what makes sense?
Maybe in the olden days but I guess things change. You no longer wear a hat - it used to be considered vulgar not to in the not so distant past.



It probably is better not to eat on the move in terms of manners and food smells for other people are inconsiderate, but the odd biscuit is not going over the topIs "eating on the move" really as vulgar and bad mannered as I think it is?
It is extremely bad manners, it's no good saying "times they are a changin"- bad manners will always be bad manners. This country could do with a dose of proper teachers teaching proper subjects to pupils who have the sense to want to learn.

All these crass idiots will be moaning in a few years time that they can't get a "proper job" - I wonder why!
It's horrible and my entire family were continually told it was vulgar when we were younger but more and more people do it...I think it's ok if you're on a long train journey or something like that but otherwise it's really unpleasant!
When I was in high school, we were always told how bad mannered it was to eat while moving. But what the hell.. you gotta eat when you gotta eat.
"Ya gotta eat!"



Also, so many people spend the majority of their time commuting, so its logical. Times are a changin'!
Nothing wrong in that as long as they dont spill and make a mess on the flllor or road.
Sheeeit my ***** i walks down da street wit my 40oz eating a water melon

No comments:

Post a Comment