Friday, February 24, 2012

Where have all of the Burger King restaurants gone, in Pittsburgh?

Many stores have shut down, now gone:

- North Side (near CCAC, and Stadiums)

- Bellevue on Rte. 65

- North Hills

- Downtown locatons (3 stores)

- Braddock store is gone

- Probably a few more, but can't point those out.







Only a few stores in the area still remain, like in Robinson Township and Cranberry. I think there is still one in South Hills, off of Route 19, next to the Lincoln Apartments. Do any of the indooe shopping malls have BK's left?Where have all of the Burger King restaurants gone, in Pittsburgh?
All corporate stores in Washington State shut down about 4 yrs ago and I only know of 2 that are franchises left.
ur such a redneckWhere have all of the Burger King restaurants gone, in Pittsburgh?
I dunno... the one in Aliquippa is now an Arby's. I didn't realize it was more than just my local BK. Hmmmm the clown is winning the battle ...LOL
I heard that the same guy owned them all as franchises and shut them down when he moved, but I'm not saying there's any truth to it. The ones I know to be open are Brownsville Road in Carrick, Haymaker Village in Monroeville, on the corner of 48 %26amp; 30 in North Versailles, the Walmart Plaza in North Versailles and one in Plum on 286. I don't know of any in malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment