Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want to open a new business but i m confused. my last business was mobile phones and accessories in delhi?

i want to open a new business but i m confused. my last business was mobile phones and accessories in delhi india. my shop size is 250 square meter. my shop is in main market. can i open the shop of food %26amp; snacks. if yes then suggest me what kind of shop. or what u suggest..my next shop is of snacks like Burger, sandwich, cold drinks, rice etc .please reply i m totally confused.I want to open a new business but i m confused. my last business was mobile phones and accessories in delhi?
y dont you start up something like Ladies fancy footwears boutique ur 250 sq ft area is just enough u can start a business like tht,Im a manufacturer of such good quality footwears which i will make u available at very reasonable rates products which u will get for 400 to 500 rs in market i will make tht available to u for just 200 to 300 rs to knw more email on realhardbest@yahoo.co.in
food business is always good. find out if there are any established food business around your place?



a nice little coffee shop with snacks and the following add on:

photo printing on coffee mugs, temporary tattoos, name etching on glass mugs etc

t-shirt printing with customised slogan etc

simple table-top equipment which can be used for multiple businesses.

easy to start and easy to scale-up the business in modules.I want to open a new business but i m confused. my last business was mobile phones and accessories in delhi?
Better try some other countries style food ,like Chinese ,Japanese.It is always popular in some countries.
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment