Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Poll: Would you think I am disgusting if you knew that I ate mealworms alive while watching tv?

I used to be a burger addict and was overweight and then I found out that mealworms had higher protein and lower fat so I tried one from a pet shop one day and I can honestly say that it is very tasty.

I have lost a stone... so would you ever eat mealworms then?Poll: Would you think I am disgusting if you knew that I ate mealworms alive while watching tv?
OMG I thought I was the only one!!
Well, not really. I wouldn't eat them or want to watch you eat them. People have things they do, things some people may not like. But, no i wouldn't consider you disgusting.Poll: Would you think I am disgusting if you knew that I ate mealworms alive while watching tv?
yes i mean there real living things

No comments:

Post a Comment