Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Are there any veggie patties that taste a lot like chicken?

I'm really craving the taste of a chicken burger, like the ones from Mc Donalds, but i'm a vegetarian and would never eat meat! I get these schnitzel veggie patties from the shop that kind of taste like chicken, but not really. I feel like I need a chicken burger, the exact one from Mc Donalds. Is there any veggie patties with that same taste as the chicken patties from Mc Donalds?Are there any veggie patties that taste a lot like chicken?
Go to your supermarket. In the frozen food section, Morning Star has chik'n patties. They are pretty darn good.
McDonalds chicken is gross - do you have any idea how they and the nuggets are made?



Anyway 'chicken' products that I know of are from Morningstar, Boca, Gardein, and Quorn.



To me Quorn is very similar in texture (and I guess in taste) to chicken more-so than the other brands.Are there any veggie patties that taste a lot like chicken?
Morningstar Farms chick'n patties are the closest I've come to the real thing. Their website has lots of coupons; all you have to do is install the coupon printer to print them.



http://www.morningstarfarms.com/coupon.html
MOrningstar wings.

They even have nice breading on them.

Lovely, and expensive, and junk food. Perfect for your needs I think.
Morning star taste pretty close.





If you really need the same taste, you'll need to fry it in a lot of oil.
I like Morningstar's grillers California Turkey Burgers
Boca Meatless Chicken Patties. Worth a try if you know any place that sells them.
morningstar, boca, and gardien make great fake meats yummmm
I liked Boca, if I were to go back to eating it.
Then go eat some damn chicken, vegetarianism is an evil food-destroying cult!
eat the chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment