Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you like my recipe for hamburgers?

Go to the butcher shop and buy filet minion steaks and have them ground up into hamburger.

Buy some garbanzo beans (chi chi's) and chop them at home and then mix a significant amount (maybe 20% of mix) into the hamburger.

Cook on a charcoal grill and remove them medium rare.

Spritz the burgers with LaBatts Beer from Canada and drop some pepper on the meat.

Return burgers to grill for two minutes and remove.

Bring burgers inside and place schredded carrots on top of the burgers.

Place burgers in oven heated to 350 degrees in baking pan greased with olive oil and bake for 22 minutes.

Remove from oven and place in a toasted large sesame seed bun.

Add sauteed onions, slice of tomato, and small piece of lettuce.

Top burger with a fried egg with yolk broken and hardened.



Enjoy.Do you like my recipe for hamburgers?
it makes me hungry for one, it is a good burger
It's quite well written, but it could be more precise.Do you like my recipe for hamburgers?
Sounds gross. Garbanzo beans? Yuck! And fried egg yolk? Double yuck.
No I would not call that a hamburger at all.



Good beef for hamburger is the older beef and the rougher cuts. Yours would have no fl aver if you did not add flavors.



Good hamburger is all beef and only little salt and pepper. If that is not good then you are using the wrong beef.





Grinding that very good steak ruins it and it should be fed to the pigs. enjoy
.That's too much trouble for a burger
If I came to your house for dinner,I would love it! But I have to admit,I'm too lazy to make those myself.
I like my burgers rare with just a little sea salt, red onions, slice of fresh tomato.
You had me on your side until the end. A fried egg on a burger turns me off. BUT I have seen it on local menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment