Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help with burger king upc codes please ?

Well there are no burger king shop where I live. I have a dream to start collection of the upc of the burger king bags, If you can help please,please send the 12 digit codes to my email. They have to be from Burger King shops only. I would really appreciate all your help in helping me fill this dream. I know you don't know me but I would really appreciate your help. Please email me them before you throw away the bag. Thanks to all those who help, Please play this message forward to all your friends as well. ThanksHelp with burger king upc codes please ?
I guess I'm confused, because the UPC code identifies a particular item. The Burger King BAG could contain more than one item from Burger King. If the BAG did have a UPC code, it would just identify the BAG (manufacturer, size, color, etc.).
there are no upc symbols on most fast food bags because each bag could be filled with different items, and varying number of items

so upc symbols don't exist on these bagsHelp with burger king upc codes please ?
Just write to the company.
Write the company.



This really doesn't have a thing to do with fast food, now does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment