Friday, February 3, 2012

How Do I Know The Burger Shop Key?

I just bought the game Burger Shop 2 online. It was off Big Fish Games.com. I went to play it and it said I needed a "Key" But when I bought the game it never told me a "Key" How do I figure out what the "Key" is?!How Do I Know The Burger Shop Key?
Hello,



If you bought the game online the key should have been emailed to the email address that you gave them, check your inbox and your Junk Mail folder in case it got sent there by accident. If you can't finid it there you should call them or email them and ask for your key, make sure you have your receipt number and product ID handy when you call them, because they will need that information in order for them to better assist you.



Regards,

New York City Police Department

NYPD@Hargray.com
  • food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment