Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm in need of a name for my 'Burger Shop'.?

Tomorrow I'm going to start my new burger shop, but still i have no name for that. I thought a lot for the name but couldn't be able to keep any, then i got an idea to ask it from Y!Answers, so here I'm with the hope of; you're giving me some good names! Please.... do not suggest me McDonald or other branded names.I'm in need of a name for my 'Burger Shop'.?
Burger Street Grill!
I think you should give it a name that is unique, implies hamburgers, but could be used to include other foods or even a future franchise. Names like "Burger Bar," "Great Burgers" etc. get confused with other restaurants. Why not "Johnny Frypan"? No one would mistake or misunderstand the statement, "Let's go to Johnny Frypan." Plus it's a name not being used by anyone else, and the domain name might be available too if you want a website.I'm in need of a name for my 'Burger Shop'.?
how bout "Better Than McDonalds" or "Best Burgers".....
Cafe Burger

Odd, you are opening your shop tomorrow, but have no sign to put up.
Funky burgers
Burger Planet



Good luck
Here are some ideas :)

Beef Bites

Meat Bits

Bashin' Burgers

Hot Stuff

Bounty Beef
burger bar, more/
if its a small burger shop then maybe u can call it 'Burger Stop' ....

No comments:

Post a Comment