Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is there anyway I can continue from a free trial of an online game?

I downloaded the free trial of Burger Shop 2 but it only lasts for an hour.

Is there anyway I can download it again and continue where I left off?

Or does anyone know where I can download the full version thats not a trial and it's free?



Thanks =)

and I know you can play it online but it's not the full version.Is there anyway I can continue from a free trial of an online game?
Even if you uninstalled the trial and downloaded it again, it remembers that you've already played it before. Sneaky devils, eh?



But the point of a demo is a taste; a sample. You liked what you played. Why not go and purchase the game legit instead of trying to get a "free" full version?Is there anyway I can continue from a free trial of an online game?
Nope. Just buy it. Because it probably wont let you download the free trial again, let alone continue where you left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment