Friday, February 3, 2012

What's your top 10 favorite burger shop/fast-food restaurant and your top 10 donut shop/fast-food restaurant?

i'm sick of McDonald's and Krispy Kreme.Both are overrated.McDonald's burgers are dry and cold.Krispy Kreme's donuts are overly sweet and once i was given a cold donut..Any other donut shops or burger places you can recommend?I need them cos i'm keen in investing in food business..thanksWhat's your top 10 favorite burger shop/fast-food restaurant and your top 10 donut shop/fast-food restaurant?
winsteads, burger king, johnnys drive in, Krystal, sonic, wendy's, checkers, dairy queen, peck's place, hardee's



no answers on donuts
Mcdonalds is the best fast food resteraunte I think!!!!!

anything from there is nice,

The Mcchicken Sandwiches

Quatre Pounders

Chicken Nuggets

Chicken Snack Wraps

Cheeseburgers

Chicken Mayo Burgers

Chicken Legend burgers

Beef Legend Burgers

There fries

There Sauces

and there Mcflurrys are all tooo die for!!!!

mmmmmm and also there chocolate milkshakes and strawberry milkshakes are nice and the Sandwiches. and the sweet and sour sauce, bbq sauce and curry sauce. and the breakfasts and hash browns and Porridge in there is nice. And there drinks!!!

I literally love it and im a stone underweight and I eat them atleast 1 time a weekWhat's your top 10 favorite burger shop/fast-food restaurant and your top 10 donut shop/fast-food restaurant?
1. Rally's

2. Carl Jr.

3. Fatburger

4. Jack in the Box

5. Wendy's

6. Sonic

7. Backyard Burger

8. In n' Out

9. Whataburger

10. Tommy's Original World Famous Hamburger



1. Yum Yum Donuts

2. Krispy Kreme

3. Dunkin Donut

4. California Donut

5. Donut Star

6. Ms Donut

7. Donut King

8. Winchell's Donut House

9. Magee's Donut

10. Foster's Donut
I cut all fast food out of my diet and now I have convinced myself I hate it.



However, if had to eat fast food.



It would be



1) Checkers

2)Wendys

3) Sonic



I tried Krispy Kreme years ago and they are just too sweet.

I like Dunkin Donuts donuts and Starbucks coffee.



If you want to invest in a franchise, I suggest a 7-Eleven.



My mom's fiance is American and owns one.

Makes a lot of $$$
I don't think I have ten but I'll give you my top fav. Burger joints:

#1 Burger King(flame broiled!)

2 Back Yard Burgers

3 Rally's

4 Steak n Shake burger(patty mealt burger)

5 Western Sizzlin burgers



1. Doughnuts have to be Krispy

Creme for me cause I rarely get them.

2. Dunkin doughnuts

3. Daylight Doughnuts
burger joints:

1. local restaraunt orbakers

2. outback steakhouse

3. wendy's

4. dinosaur bbq

sorry no more..

doughnuts have to be from the local bakeries.. . the big chains dont care what they taste like anymore, they just care about selling them... so i like mine homemade and fresh that day..
I'm not sure if I have 10.. hate to say it, but I like McDonald's best. Next would probably be Burger King although I don't like their fries at all. Then, I guess Wendy's. Arbys, too. We don't have any Sonic, In and OUt, etc around here.

Sorry, no donut places for me. I don't like donuts!
fast food:

1 checkers

2 burger king

3 wendys

4 mcdonalds



doughnuts:

1 dunkin donuts
Burgers:

Fatburger

Red Robin



Donuts:

Dunkin Donuts

Donut Connection
Mugshots. Biggest and Best Burgers in the World! MS

# Place called Donut Palace by my house. yumm
i dont have a top ten, but you should go to Johnny rockets
i don't have top 10 for my favorite food LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment