Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where would you rather eat?

Suppose that you are truly starving and had no money at the moment. You know of two places that serve free food to the needy: A shelter and an old burger shop. Problem: You know for a fact that the burger place has been penalized numerous times for unsanitary and unsafe conditioins. In fact a recent customer suffered severe food poisoning. The shelter serves food that is properly cooked but a lot of rough boozers hang around there all the time. And you know someone that was nearly beaten to death. Question: Knowing that these are the only two places in town that feed the needy which one would you eat at? And if nobody was willing to drive you anywhere. Remember, it's possible food poisoning vs. possible physical trauma.Where would you rather eat?
Good question!



I would opt for the shelter. (I have a pretty good right hook!) Have already had food poisoning and wouldn't wish that on anyone.
well Im a big guy so I would pick the shelter with the idea I could fight off the bad guysWhere would you rather eat?
I'd eat at the burger joint. IF I did suffer food poisoning, then I could sue them and be rich. Then, I wouldn't have to worry about money any longer!
I choose possible physical trauma:-)
I'd go to the burger place...If by chance I would get ill I know I can get treated at a local Emergency room and survive it....But physical damage could be permanent damage and possibly fatal.

%26gt;=)
I'd go for the shelter. Food poisoning can be much more dangerous than getting pushed around a bit. And there's probably somebody to break up the fight in the shelter, but at the burger shop there's not much you can do about the food poisoning. Plus you'd have to pay a higher hospital bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment