Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who are the actor and actresses in the new Burger King commercial?

The actor and actresses in the commercial for Burger King's Double Crispy Cheesyburger (the one that imitates a shop-at-home channel) look very familiar, and the shorter blonde woman who seems to be interested in the man saying "tiny, crispy, onions" is generating some interest. (I'm just an interested consumer)Who are the actor and actresses in the new Burger King commercial?
My husband and I have been racking our brains as well. We also are in the Denver area. I hope someone can figure it out. The all look so familar. Thanks for asking the question.



Found the short blond girl. Kelly Stables. She is the latest receptionist for Alan Harper on Two and a Half Men.
a link to the commercial would help. i love figuring out the names of actors who appear in commercials even if they're not super famous. usually i recognize them from a guest star role on a sitcom or something. or another commercial! i don't recall which burger king commercial you're asking about though. a still frame or video of it would help.Who are the actor and actresses in the new Burger King commercial?
The brunette is Mo Collins, from MadTV fame. I'm still looking for the little blonde. We're a bunch of curious Coloradans! I'm in Lakewood.
I can't say for sure but I do believe that the short blond plays Alan Harper's receptionist/love interest on Two and a Half Men! Her name is Kelly Stables.

No comments:

Post a Comment