Friday, February 17, 2012

EVERYONE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! Does Michael Richards (aka "Kramer" of Seinfeld) own a coffee shop?

This question is for ANYBODY and EVERYBODY! I need as many people as possible to answer this question. I posted this a little while ago, but ONE PERSON responded! Please, keep reading...



I have heard that Micheal Richards owns a coffee shop somewhere. I think they said Ohio... like Cleveland or something, but I'm not sure. Has anybody else heard anything like this? Maybe he owed one in the past, he co-owned it, he ran it, it wasn't a coffee shop but a burger joint... can someone please help me on this? If you could state what you know to the best of your knowledge and include a number 1 through 10 in regards to the degree of certainty.



Example: "Micheal Richards once owned a coffee shop in southern California. 9/10"



Even if nothing of the sort sounds familiar to you, you should still answer with something to the extent of: "I've never heard anything like that before in my life. 6/10" Or whatever. Just respond with something relevant.



Thank you so much!EVERYONE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! Does Michael Richards (aka "Kramer" of Seinfeld) own a coffee shop?
Well, here's an answer but won't be all that helpful, but you wanted answers:



I googled Michael Richards coffee shop and came up with nothing about a coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment