Friday, February 17, 2012

Why do I keep getting sick?

Ok my diet consists of a lot of sugar, greasy foods etc..



But recently, whenever I touch red meat or anything with oil (eg. Chips)



I'll just get diarrhea and throw it back up in like 1 day time.



I am also getting bad reflux when I eat red meat.



This is hard for me because when I eat I rely heavily on red meat and greasy foods because we have a lot of barbecues and I work in a burger shop lol.





Help? =[Why do I keep getting sick?
You have a horrendously bad diet, and this is one reason why you get sick. eat more veg (not deep fried), get some fibre into your diet, and cut down on sugar, salt, and red meat.

Your diarrhoea and vomiting may be caused by something else, but until you sort your diet out its tough to tell.Why do I keep getting sick?
No wonder you're always sick. You do have a horrible diet and just to let you know sugar is the worst for people who already have a weak immune system. Bacteria and viruses thrive on sugar so if you eat alot of sugar you are just helping yourself get sick and stay sick longer. Too much red meat is not good for you, its really hard on your digestive system. You should limit your red meat intake to 3 times a week if you can. Eat baked or broiled fish and chicken instead. Stay away from greasy fried fat foods, that is the worst for your body and its bad for your skin...yuck. If you change your menu, you will start feeling better. If people ate the right foods there wouldn't be so many people on medications. Good healthy food is the best medicine you can give your body! Also drink alot of lemon water to flush those toxins out!

No comments:

Post a Comment