Monday, February 6, 2012

Im opening a burger shoP!!?

okay, im going to open a small burger shop, probably just a kiosk type, and not too big.. does anyone have any suggestions on what type of sauces to put together for the burgers? i want something creative, because i would not put cheese on my burgers... i want the sauces to be the one to work for my burgers.. anyone could give me any recipes that i could use? hhhhmmm... oh, and one final thing, no fancy ingredients, i want the sauces to be simple, but awesome when it comes to flavor... (im also thinking about the costs, you know...) so, for those who would want to contribute, fire away! the best one gets ten more points!Im opening a burger shoP!!?
I THINK I understand what you want to do: You want to "re-invent the wheel!"

How about a ready-made cheese sauce?



You can just open the can, put it in a double boiler and when someone wants a cheese burger you can put that on top.



Hint: You're going to be paying rent for that kiosk. Unless you are rich, you won't be in business very long.



The "secret" is to give folks what they want, at a fair price in a relatively short time. THAT'S HOW to become more successful - AND keep the folks you buy your supplies from, your landlord and the utility companies away from cutting you off at the knees.



Thanks for asking your Q! I enjoyed answering it!



VTY,

Ron Berue

Yes, that is my real last name!
Maple molasses (boil down maple syrup)



Mix other meats with the beef (i.e. pork, lamb, etc.)Im opening a burger shoP!!?
Ketchup.
I wouldn't buy one of your burgers if I couldn't have cheese. (Are you kosher or something????)



Worcestershire sauce is good on burgers while cooking.
A thick Salsa is GREAT on burgers...
Mix together equal parts of:

A Good mayo(Hellmans)

Ketchup

yellow mustard

This was popular at southern hamburger joints in the 60's prior to fast food places.
COOL!!! BUT WHY NOT PUT CHEESE ON YOUR BURGER AND IT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANT IT'S WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS!!! DEFINITELY MAYO, KETCHUP, AND RELISH!!! I ALSO SUGGEST SHREDDED LETTUCE AND PICKLES!!!!!! YUM!!! :D
I dont know any recipes but Jack Daniele's sauces are great.
I would say to develop a spicy barbecue sauce sorry that I dont have a recipe for you.
Relish, mayo and ketchup. Mix it together. I think this is also the homemade thousand island dressing recipe. Mght even be the 'special sauce' recipe for McDonalds. I don't know. But it's great on burgers.



You could also do a Mexican sauce by mixing sour cream and salsa. (I eat this with corn chips all the time!! Would go good on burgers too, I would think.)



A BBQ sauce with ketchup, worcestershire sauce, and a dash of tabasco.
get some barbecue sauce and mix it in with your meat raw then cook it and it is delicious i love it and so does my family!
try a maple, dijon mustard and mayo sauce my family really likes it when I make it for them on the burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment