Monday, February 6, 2012

My burger shop trip is going awry...?

So, anywayyyy....



Maya invited me to a burger shop and is going crazy on me. I promised her I would get a burger for me and Maya, but I ordered a chicken salad instead, and Maya overreacted!!! I told her that hamburgers are unhealthy and I want to prevent her from being a fat pig. Then she said "A FAT PIG????? ^%26amp;*(*%26amp;^%^$%%%26amp;%26amp;*^%26amp;%$^%26amp;^%*^%26amp;)*%26amp;)Fe%%26amp;(*8029鈥?She was CUSSING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!! She said I don't have proof at all!!! I showed her a health book I have, but she believes that THE GOVERNMENT LIES just like that one show with the skunk and panda lies about that "knight-of-vision technique". All I have is a picture Maya took of me, a burger menu, and my lawyer badge. What should I do?My burger shop trip is going awry...?
Never break a promise to a woman. They will remember it till the day they die.My burger shop trip is going awry...?
You broke your promise. WAKE-UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment