Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is a catchy, modern burger joint name?

We'll be specializing in burgers and homemade milk shakes. I came up with a few. The Chomp Shop, Eat My Meat, McBurger Queen, One Stop Burger Shop, Shake'N'Burger, The Meat Locker, Burger World. Please help me make up my mind. THANK YOU.What is a catchy, modern burger joint name?
I like The Mad Cow.





Maybe "The Flip and Shake Place" (flipping burgers, and making shakes)

"Bun and Run"

"That Burger Joint"

"Utter-ly Shaking"





Good Luck!
I worked in the Restaurant business for almost 30 yrs, and the best thing to do and it may sound silly is to read the Yellow Pages restaurant section, this gives you a general idea of the competition and there names , catchy names are fine for somethings, but remember it is what people are going to be reminder of when they think of you, so the Mad Cow is not a name I would use.



Try not to use innuendo type names, ones with double or sarcastic meanings, catchy names like Crazy Burger, 100 Ways to Meat or Biff's Burger Barn???What is a catchy, modern burger joint name?
"Shake-N-Burger" has a good feel to it.

Or you could go with "Burger Penguin", I can picture the logo as a little cartoon penguin holding a giant burger over his head.
Jizzy Burger is a good one,or Whalecum's Burger,good luck! :)..
Burger Palooza. Burger Shack N Shake
MILF Burgers

(Meat I Like to Fry)
i like mad about moo! but i don't really like eat my meat or mcburger queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment