Monday, February 6, 2012

When you go into a shop and ask where to find a veggie burger, bacon, and etc do the worker ask you?

If you're a vegetarian or vegan?



When I go to a market I ask where to find some veggie burger and the workers would ask if I'm a vegetarian like all the time. Normally when I asked for other things they would just point out the location of where to buy the item.



Does this happen to you to?When you go into a shop and ask where to find a veggie burger, bacon, and etc do the worker ask you?
No, because I never ask for those foods. I go straight to the butcher's counter.
That's encouraging, because it means that the person may be interested in, or at least curious about, this lifestyle choice. Or, maybe it's just the natural next thing to say for a chatty, chummy kind of person. If you ask where the bacon is, the natural thing to say next besides AISLE 3 ON THE LEFT is not, SO, ARE YOU A PORKATARIAN? Maybe something like STOCKING UP ON THE BREAKFAST FOODS, EH?When you go into a shop and ask where to find a veggie burger, bacon, and etc do the worker ask you?
That has never happened to me. That would be sort of odd, honestly. I don't necessarily give that information out to perfect strangers, since I get judged for it sometimes when people find out. I mean, I guess they're curious and all, and that's cool, so I'd probably tell them, but I'd be a little put off.
Nah never..they only ask if im serious and how long ive been doing it for...and then that same old retarded question..."If you don't eat meat...then what do you eat?" EVERY F***IN' THING EXCEPT MEAT!
It has and I also do it! Intrusively relating! I work at a fast food joint %26amp; when people come and order certain ways I instantly perk up and ask if they're vegan or vege.
No they just take me there and walk away.....
Only at resturants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



GOO BAH BEE DO DUM DAH YEAH SHE SAW!
Nope :DD
haha no. where do you live?
No, since I don't order veggie burgers from restaurants. I just don't trust them.

However I've been asked a few times when requesting sauces without meat. For example I was at Abuelo's with my family and when I requested only cheese (instead of some chile flavor with meat) the waiter asked me if I was vegetarian. After I said yes, she went through a list of vegetarian choices. I love friendly waiters :D
That's funny. It would be like a worker asking you if you were an alcoholic because you wanted to know where the beer was.



No. The only time a store clerk asks me if I'm veg*n is when I buy tofu. It seems that more and more omnivores are buying things like boca burgers to cut down on calories, fat and cholesterol.
Hmm, on the occasions where I have asked about the non-dairy cheeses and such they haven't asked me if I'm veg*an or anything. I would be happy to tell them why I am if they did, though, just to get them thinking.
I don't get asked that. I imagine that they have some that contain eggs or dairy ingredients and want to make sure that they direct you to the correct product.
No. They're probably hitting on you. Take the opening and say "Yes I am. Are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment