Monday, February 6, 2012

Fun games?? Diner dash, burger shop, etc....?

I'm always doing college homework and every few hours I like to take a break by taking a walk, going to the bathroom, grabbing a snack.. you know. Well I looked up some games over the summer when I was out of school and I became addicted to them. Now i've beat them all or just got bored of them and I want to find some new ones. I've played diner dash, wedding dash, burger shop, big island blends, the sims, roller coaster tycoon, and jojo's fashion show. If there are any other games that are similar (especially food ones, i love them for some reason) please give me that name! They can cost money I don't care I just want something new. Thanks!!Fun games?? Diner dash, burger shop, etc....?
I like the new one-Beach Party Craze and also Turbo Fiesta along with Diner Dash-Seasonal Snack Pack. I also like the website Playfirst because they have all of the newest games to buy or to download.
  • chucky cheese games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment