Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Am i the only one who likes my Big Macs cold?

One day i left my big mac burger in the car to go shopping, the burger had been sitting in the car for about five hours but by the time i got back to the car i was starving, so i ate it anyway. It was the best burger of my life, the lettuce, mayo, and pickles were cold and refreshing which was a nice contrast to the meaty flavor of the mystery meat. Now whenever i decide to indulge in a Big Mac, i let it sit for a while. Is it just me?Am i the only one who likes my Big Macs cold?
good luck with that food posioning thing.....
I like old oatmeal on pumpernickelAm i the only one who likes my Big Macs cold?
Nope, I do to. Despite what my friends say, I think they taste better. :)
I like them cold too, but cold pizza is the best
Gross, no. You're a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment