Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Which fast food would you go to? McDonalds, Jack In The Box, or Burger King? Why?

I noticed that they're across from each other in the neighborhood shopping center. Any suggestions?Which fast food would you go to? McDonalds, Jack In The Box, or Burger King? Why?
JACK IN THE BOX! ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER!
Jack in the Box. It tastes better.Which fast food would you go to? McDonalds, Jack In The Box, or Burger King? Why?
Jack in the box. cause that **** is bomb.
Hehe i would chose Jack in the Box. Breakfast jacks are to die for, there so good. Good for breakfast lunch or dinner!
mickey d's...

never been to jack in the box and i like the prices more than burger king so mcdonalds
BURGER KING FOREVERR!!
burger king cuz i can have it MY WAY
McDonald's.
Jack in the Box...tastes better and frankly-I think it is healthier and cheaper!
Burger king. I haven't been there in forever and i love their burgers
Burger King....the whopper
jack, b/c they have yummy milkshakes, and chocolate cake, and oh yeah, sourdough.
Burger King!! I Love the Whopper Jr.!!!!!
I pick burger king! just because I think the burgers have a bolder flavor, are bigger, and have sesame seeds! :)
Burger king, b/c I hate McDonalds, and we don't have Jack in the Box here
stoned..jack in the box



not stoned..burger king
Jack in the box im tired of all those famous resturants... burger king fries tastes the best im not even gona front
Jack in the crack, see-through deep-fried tacos are king!



2 for .99 cents, 24 hours a day!
Burger King always seems cleaner to me. McDonald's always makes me feel dirty when I eat it.



Or you could look for a Chickfila!
burger king - mcdonald sucks these days.. jack in the box is only good after you have been drinking. BURGER KING has onion rings!
Jack in the box when I麓m on a budget or have a craving for jalapeno poppers, but burger king otherwise. I like their tacos, plus if you can麓t find a conveniently placed IN%26amp;Out or Bakers, BK is the next best thing.
I love jack in the box salads but burger king burgers are way better
BK!!! its the best and always will be even though i work at McD, i still dont eat that nasty ****.
i choose mcdonalds, because i live in vancouver bc and have never heard of jack in the box, and compared to burger king, mcdonalds have more variety and cheaper prices
Burger King because they have the flame broiled burgers which makes them the very best--McDonalds has the best fries. :)
Burger King ---- I just like the taste better. It is more like a cook out than the others.
1.) McDonalds

2.) Burger King

3.)Jack In The Box



i chose McDonalds first because i like that best.

i like Burger King second best.

and i put Jack In The Box third because where i am from we don't have Jack In The Box
well they don't have jack in the box in Canada so between mc donalds and burger king... i prefer burger king.. looooooooooove their onion ring and the sauce that comes with it.
Jack In The Box, i love the curly fries hahaha
I would visit them all and decide which one I liked best. Service, quality of food, pricing the whole 9 yards.



What someone else on answers may like, you may not. Personally, I would choose Burger King, as I love the Char Broiled burgers, very tasty with some pickle onion and Ketchup and Mustard.



Good question,



Darryl S.
everything except mcdonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment