Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I play Burger Shop or Diner Dash without downloading the game?

I have looked everywhere for those games that are free and I dont have to download, but I cant find them. My computer won't download anything right now at all. I tried to look for a freel trial game but even those I have to download. again, please please help!!!How do I play Burger Shop or Diner Dash without downloading the game?
You can play it online at:

http://www.gamehouse.com/online-games/di鈥?/a>
Actually, you can't.



The programming code running in the background makes the game work. That's what makes everything in computers run, actually.



In Diner Dash, the difference is simply one of size. The free game is a much smaller program and is therefore limited. Just like Panda Express employees in mall food courts - they give you free, small, limited amounts to give you a taste and hope you enjoy it enough to go in and purchase the full size version.



Try this work-around:



Ask a friend to download the program from Yahoo Games into portable media such as a USB thumb drive, a CD or an external hard drive. Upload the program from the media to you computer. In the case of an external hard drive, you don't even upload anything - you run it from the external hard drive.



Good Luck.

.

.How do I play Burger Shop or Diner Dash without downloading the game?
Oh, I love Diner Dash! We have it on my school's computer. Anyways, there is a website with all sorts of games, and Diner Dash is one of them. You might have to download it. I'm not sure. I don't think so. I think you can play it for a certain amount of hours before you have to buy it or download it or something. The website is www.miniclips.com.



Sorry if I didn't really help you. But, I understand where you're coming from. My parents won't let me download any of the games that I wanted to play, and when I did, they made me delete it. :(
I don't know about Burger Shop, but I know Diner Dash has become so successful by word of mouth there really is no other way than to dowload or buy. sorry.



I suggest Cake Mania, you can download it for free from mostfun.com and it's VERY addictive.
I used to play diner dash all the time at work when I wasnt able to d/l anything. Just go to yahoo.com and the games section, search for diner dash and play the web version. That is what I did. Try this link.

http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?game鈥?/a>
You can't... you have to download the game. but it doesn't do anything to you computer. you can just delete it when you run out of time.
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games4/gam鈥?/a>



or



http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games鈥?/a>



Hope they work for ya (:
About play Burger Shop can be read in http://yahoo-finance-st.blogspot.com/?q=play%20Burger%20Shop
You cant But, you can play games like it go on google and put in cooking games. P.S hope this helps
To play Burger Shop or Diner Dash, go to Shockwave.com it will let you play for free!
you have to download the game it isn't available online.
some cell phones have that game on them
find a differnt site
u cnt
no, unfortunatly there are no sites that allow you to just play it online. Sorry, thats one of my fav games!
  • public house chicago
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment