Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am looking for ideas how to name a fast food shop (fry chicken, burgers). Anyone help, please?

The Chicken queen

Chick Chick

The Burger Bun

The Burger Barn

Barry's Burgers

FCAB ( fried chicken and burgers ;) )



I dunoo its alot harder than i thought when i started thinking ! xI am looking for ideas how to name a fast food shop (fry chicken, burgers). Anyone help, please?
1.home of the good burger how may I help you.

2.burger world

3.burger hut

4.little chickens

5.chicken hut

6.home of the chickens how may I help you.

7.cluck world come get some.
how about, "chickens and burgers"?

or maybe, "house of burgers"

or "fried place"?

or "chickens' place"

"chickadoodlez"

"chickadees"

"bok bok"



or you can mix up those...

hope i could help.I am looking for ideas how to name a fast food shop (fry chicken, burgers). Anyone help, please?
Heart Attack Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment