Friday, February 17, 2012

In casual games I'm obsessed with getting gold on every level, how about you?

There are some games I can't finish because I can't get gold on the last few levels. It drives me crazy if I can't. Most games are so easy to beat, but a few of them are not. I've been stuck on the last two levels of Burger Shop 2 Expert Story for about six weeks now. I can get silver, but not gold. I don't know why I'm so obsessed.In casual games I'm obsessed with getting gold on every level, how about you?
I usually play once through, and then if the game is good I will play it again and see if I can get gold. It's usually easier that way, since I know what's coming up, or in some cases what not to waste money on (upgrades).In casual games I'm obsessed with getting gold on every level, how about you?
I think that makes the games last longer, so it's a good idea to try to get gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment