Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should I tip at the coffee shop that is on campus?

On campus there is a Burger King, pizza shop, and coffee shop in the same building. Should I tip at these places? I don't buy coffee at the coffee shop, only Italian sodas.Should I tip at the coffee shop that is on campus?
If you are served by a waiter/waitress then you tip.Burger King--no.
From my personal experience, I'd say that tipping well doesn't buy baristas' friendship and tipping poorly can be offset by general niceness. But baristas do notice who tips and who doesn't, and not tipping is a big strike against people who are already objectionable in some other way.



-exerpt from the site below



I guess its up to you. Probably not...Should I tip at the coffee shop that is on campus?
only if there is a tip jar .
you only tip if they were nice, had great food, and had waiter/waitresses
If your coffee shop is full service, meaning someone comes to your table to take your order, then yes. If not, you don't have to. It's always a nice gesture, but not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment