Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the difference between McDonald's, Burger King and KFC which affect your buying decision?

i am new to UK and i am not sure which fast food shop is better,

what is the difference between McDonald's, Burger King and KFC which affect your buying decision?

is there any free dilivery among these fast food shops?What is the difference between McDonald's, Burger King and KFC which affect your buying decision?
I got nothing.
I think Burger King is better - they just have the nicest burgers and more choice on the menu. McDonalds aren't quite so nice, and KFC only do chicken, which isn't really my thing.



However, there are more McDonalds and KFC shops in the UK than there are Burger Kings, so sometimes you just have to go with what's available.



None of these shops offer a home delivery option in the UK. If you want a burger delivered to your home, look in the Yellow Pages for a nearby kebab shop - they usually deliver, and they often do reasonable burgers.What is the difference between McDonald's, Burger King and KFC which affect your buying decision?
I don't think it is different in the UK, but, as a Turkish citizen, I can say that;



McDonald's has the delicious hamburger; big mac,



Burger King has a bigger hamburger and relatively a little bit less delicious hamburger; big king xxl,



KFC is not very common here, but, I know prices are really overrated there, so it is not generally my choice



I would rather choose McDonalds cos Big Mac menu is my favourite, but, if you look for a bigger hamburger; choose Big King in Burger King.
McDonald's gets my vote because the service is fast and friendly, the food is served hot, and the price is very affordable. Another factor is that McDonald's is only ONE mile away, so I can walk there for Lunch.
McDonalds = Cheap (Supposedly, but it really isn't), fast, convenient.

Burger King = Fair pricing, good food, fairly quick.

KFC = Too expensive, chicken is D*** good (although it used to be better), fairly quick.
Well basically...



McDonalds sell cheapy thin Burgers.

Burger King always put yucky sauces in theirs.

KFC tend to just have chicken burgers which are quite thick so go there! lol.



There is no free delivery from McDonalds, Burger King and KFC.
Coupons, like 2/1 on whoppers will make me eat at BK

McDonalds if I'm really low on cash (their dollar menu)

KFC-for a once ayear all you can eat location.



I don't think any of them deliver, not in the USA anyway.
i think u can't put kfc in the comparison with mcdonalds and burger king coz it offers different food



any way i prefer mcdonalds its tasty than burger king

also i like kfc
Well it depends on your taste.

If Yhu Like Beef/Chicken Burgers i recommend you McDonalad or Burger King, best place.



Buh if you into chicken/fried chicken KFC will be the best place for that :D



- hope that helped
The mood of my tastebuds and the amount of cash i have lol
I work at KFC so that is normally my family's first choice as I get 20% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment