Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is your favorite place to get a burger?

My friends and I are were talking about what place has the best burgers the other day. You can name any type of shop that sells burgers as long as it's your favorite. Fast food, sit down restaurants, and even just your average burger-stand is fine. It can even be a hometown mom-%26amp;-pop place! :)



Best answer will go to the person who says what their favorite place is, why, and what burger they get there that they enjoy the most.What is your favorite place to get a burger?
My favorite place for burgers is most definitely Fuddruckers! Its great because it's like the subway of burgers- you pick the size of the patty and how you want it cooked, you do the rest. They have buffet style topping options, anything you could want from a variety of veggies to cheese sauce and an array of condiments and salsa. They even offer buffalo, elk, and wild boar patties. My personal fav would probably be the southwest burger(pepperjack cheese, guacamole, and bacon), topped with pico de gallo salsa, cheese sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion! Give it a try some time, the link is below :)
I'm sorry, it's come to my attention 'LittleMissDolly' also did in fact answer everything I asked for too. Thank you to you too dear!

Report Abuse

What is your favorite place to get a burger?
California: In 'N' Out

NYC: Corner Bistro and RARE Bar %26amp; Grill

Fast/chain food anywhere else: Hardee's



I'll eat at McDonald's; I'm not a burger snob. Burger King and Wendy's, too.

But, I'm sorry to say, Five Guys is a greasy mess and overpriced slop. AND I don't like the way they ROOK every newcomer into unknowingly buying a double burger on his first visit. All in all, I felt sort of scammed in that clip joint. If it's your #1... well, that's your prerogative.
Smashburger over Five Guys any day of the week!! Freshly made patties, always perfectly cooked and juicy. Love the Bacon BBQ (with bacon, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese and crispy onion straws). The buns are a little bigger and bit more denser, but never outshine the burger itself. The restaurant also offers beyond reg. french fries, sweet potato fries and onion rings. I realize you're just asking about the burger, but you can't have one without the other! ;)
My brother's grille in Pennsylvania,homemade, since I am in NY right now, I'll go with The counter (Manhattan) or Five Guys (Queens).

Let me add that even though my brother grills the burgers his wife (my sister in law) makes the patties.
We liked 'The Cheesecake Factory' in California. They do yummy burgers with all the trimmings you could wish for.
Burger King!

Because they are yummy, juicy, and only a $1! I like the BK Single Stacker on the value menu!

Good Luck!
You looking for a good burger place?Then get your butt over to Five Guys.......

No comments:

Post a Comment