Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What one food that always tempt you to eat, when you passed the shop somewhere?

-the mall, street, anywhere



only one food pls. tempt you when you hungry, or even NOT hungry (better)

name the shop, and the food.



McDonald Shop, and burger foods variation is not qualified LOL (too many)



* If it's pizza, name the topping, I mean, be specific *What one food that always tempt you to eat, when you passed the shop somewhere?
That damn Chipotle. It's soooo good, and literally 1,000 calories per buritto.
Chocolate covered donuts or chocolate covered crescents from a bakery. YUM!What one food that always tempt you to eat, when you passed the shop somewhere?
United Kingdom.Greggs the bakers.They do baguettes,I can't resist them.My weakness is chicken,with bacon,and topped with mayo.yummy It is huge and filling!!
Cinnabon Cinnamon rolls. Only have one about once a year since that's about how often I'm at the mall.(Godforsaken place)
Cheesecake--at any bakery!! :)
I can never resist a good pizza from North Beach Pizza.

I like the thick crust with double cheese, anchovies, pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, black olives, fresh garlic, pineapple, and artichoike hearts.

Delish!!!.
There is an all you can eat pizza buffet place called Orlando's in Brook shire Texas. They have the best Taco Pizza. Whenever I'm there, I have to go in. If they don't have a Taco Pizza up, I'll order one up for the buffet.
Pizza



Chicken from Stadium Pizza!
Pizza-cheese, no toppings. Preferably New York or Chicago style.
''Mama Mia's'' it is a home town restaurant and has great pasta.

Their steak and cheese supreme subs are so good, they are loaded with steak,cheese.fried onions,mushrooms,and banana peppers.
Those darn Mrs. Fields Cookie Shops in the mall make my mouth water.
Dessert shops/coffee.. just have to stop!
Chocolate raspberry truffles always catch my attention, as do glazed donuts - but I almost never stop to indulge.
the fudge factory 脺
hot wings.
Chocolate mousse. :D
Whenever I'm at the mall.....theres two places.......Cinnabon and the pretzel place (Can't remember the name of it)



Both places always smell soooooo goood!
Chicken and Spaghetti from Joli-bee's!
i work sunday's at my best friend's family run business-and her mom makes these awesome chocolate chip cookies and i can't help but eat at least one every sunday
Street Vendor, a hot dog is always good.
Hagen Daaz Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream...at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment