Friday, February 3, 2012

Where can I find Burger Shop unlimited but not have to pay for it?

Most of the time when your looking for games that are free., you have to download a free TRIAL. And they only last an hour. And after that you can't play it, you have to buy it. I want to know, where I can find Burger shop unlimited where i don't have to play it for just an hour and don't have to buy it. I want it forever.Where can I find Burger Shop unlimited but not have to pay for it?
If you want to own something to keep forever, you have to *buy* it first, whether it's a house, car, television ... or a computer game. It's always that way. Nobody gives away product for free.



The game only costs $19.99. That's not a lot to spend for something you apparently enjoy so much.Where can I find Burger Shop unlimited but not have to pay for it?
It's not a free game - you have to pay for it if you want it forever - would you want to spend all that time creating a computer game that lots of people liked and played and not make any money off it?

No comments:

Post a Comment