Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where can I find a good/healthy soy burger with lot's of soy/protien??

I am in need of a meat replacement in stores like stop and shop etcetera. HELP!!Where can I find a good/healthy soy burger with lot's of soy/protien??
I just had a Boca Burger with organic cheese on a whole wheat bun. All together...my meal was 25 grams of protein. Thats more then half what I need already : )
You can't find one.



News Story:



"Numerous quality problems" have been found with U.S. soybeans, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine said in a notice posted Wednesday on its Web site.



"We've already made exchanges with the United States, demanded an investigation into the cause, and asked that effective measures be taken to improve the situation to avoid similar incidents from happening again," the Chinese watchdog agency said.



One batch of beans in February was found to contain red beans and pesticides that constituted a "great potential hazard to the food safety of Chinese consumers," it said.Where can I find a good/healthy soy burger with lot's of soy/protien??
I don't know that I'd call them "healthy". Look at the ingredients. They are way over-processed.
  • beef o bradys
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment