Monday, February 6, 2012

Would you eat at a turkey burger fast food place or shop at a drive thru convinience store?

I dont eat beef so its hard for me to go to fast food places. I get tired of chicken easily. Would you eat at a turkey fast food place surving things like, turkey lasangna, turkey legs and wings, turkey spagetti, turkey hamburgers, dirty rice with turkey, turkey patties, turkey meatloaf...things in that way. If you wouldn't eat there pls tell the truth because I am thinking of opening one. Also this is equally as important, would you shop at a strickly drive thru convinience store? I guess most benefited would people with young babies who dont like taking them in and out of the car. Thanks guys...Muah!Would you eat at a turkey burger fast food place or shop at a drive thru convinience store?
I would eat anything if it tasted good. I think fast food is easiest when it's a sandwich though. Even now, since I don't eat beef all that often, I sometimes get fast food salads, and if you are just driving thru it's pretty hard and can be messy to eat a salad on the go. So, I stick to a chicken sandwich usually.



I would LOVE to have a drive thru grocery shop! I have seen them around certain places. There were a few when we lived out in CA, and I know of one or two in MA, but none very close to my home. They all do have the option of going in, but if you get like 8 items or less I think it is, you can drive thru. It makes things SO much easier. Between taking the kids in and out of the car, I would love it! Also, when my husband gets out of work late at night (Around 1 AM) I pick him up sometimes, and will be in my pajamas, LOL Nothing like a little food shop where you can be in sweat pants and not have to get out of the car!
i would eat it if it tasted good, i eat red meat but love to use ground turkey for substitute for more than just hamburgers, also i think you should do both drive through and sit down i love ur idea good luck ill b lookin 4 uWould you eat at a turkey burger fast food place or shop at a drive thru convinience store?
I'd definatley shop at a drive thru store. Of course you couldnt have a lot of merchandise, though since it would take a while to get a lot of stuff people would want if they have a big order. Theres one in NC and MD, that I've been to and they seem to get lots of business. I dont think I'd eat at a turkey fast food place though, there isnt much of a market for that I dont think.
You know, I've wondered why there aren't healthy restaurants with drive-thrus. I'd shop there.
I wouldn't only because you dont know what else was cooked on the same grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment