Friday, February 3, 2012

How Do I Make A Chocolate Sundae On Amy's Burger Shop - iTouch/iPod?

On the iTouch/iPhone, there is an app called Amy's Burger Shop. How do I make a chocolate sundae? I have tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to work.



Any help or comments would be appreciated.How Do I Make A Chocolate Sundae On Amy's Burger Shop - iTouch/iPod?
It's a fun game, i am playing challenge mode now.



For chocolate sundae, first make a vanilla sundae, then tap the right side of the ice-cream machine. You will see a chocolate syrup adding on the vanilla sundae.



Moreover, it is easy to confuse chocolate sundae with coke sundae. Making coke sundae also need to make a vanilla sundae first, then tap the coke machine instead of adding syrup.



I hope it can help you.How Do I Make A Chocolate Sundae On Amy's Burger Shop - iTouch/iPod?
Thanks! I figured it out last night in the end. It's very confusing. I meant Coke Sundae, after I'd done it I realised you could get lime and orange sundaes too.



It is addictive indeed!

Report Abuse

  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment